In addition to PayPal for digital contributions, you can now use INTERAC E-transfer!
if you have an online bank account, E-transfer is fast, convenient, and cheaper than a postage stamp.
Once logged into your online banking account:
- Add the following contact for E-transfers:
- Enter the amount that you want to contribute.
- No secret question and password are required as “Auto deposit” is used by OLC.
- In the Message option, enter contact name, envelope number and where to use gift.
- If you have an Envelope Number, enter it in the format:
nnn-OLC (e.g., 029-OLC, leading zero required for 3-digit coding)
000-OLC (means “No envelope number“ or “Unknown”)
For a quick overview of Interac E-transfers:
To learn more how to do E-transfers:
Remember: Your contributions are appreciated and needed for supporting OLC!